Coorparoo, QLD 4151
Elegant Cavity Brick Home on 809 sqm; Stunning City Views!!
This very rare post war cavity brick home has a commanding position on the high side of Sirius Street, arguably one of Coorparoo's best locations and enjoys superb City views. The property is currently a large single level 3 bedroom home with 3 living areas and the option with a high pitched roof to create more bedrooms/accommodation upstairs.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a quality position on which to build your dream home then you can remove this post war house. Whether you want to maintain this elegant house as is or extend or build a large new home you can be safe in knowing that you will be in good company being surrounded by so many expensive and stylish properties.
• Spacious lounge room with high ceilings, beautiful polished timber floors underneath the carpets and a working fire place
• Large stylish dining room
• Family/rumpus room
• Good functional kitchen
• 3 large double bedrooms (2 with built ins)
• Good bathroom
• 2 separate toilets
• Storage room/workshop (could easily convert this and one of the WC into an en-suite)
• Private covered rear patio
• Original tandem garage under the house (now ideal storage or a large workshop)
• Double car port
• High ceilings with ornate cornice and gorgeous polished timber floors
• Lovely and welcoming covered front patio
• East facing 809 sqm private landscaped gardens, also with city views at the back!
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Terracotta tiled roof
• Foxtel enabled
• 3000 litre water tank
• Rear storage shed on concrete slab
The owners of this substantial cavity brick home have loved living here for over 20 years. Cool in summer and warm in winter you will always be thankful you were quick to buy this property before anyone else! Less than 6 km from the city and with a choice of quality schools and easy public or private transport into the CBD call us today to secure your own private inspection.
- Garage spaces: 2
Share this property
Property Type House