Norman Park, QLD 4170
1065 sqm Block (Approx 21m Frontage); Art Deco Lovers and Investors - Be Quick!!
If you want an affordable Character home on a big block less that 4km from the city then have we got a treat for you! This spacious Art Deco property, built Circa 1949 sits on an elevated 1065 sqm block with excellent privacy and good city glimpses at the back. Currently tenanted this property is very liveable as is but could easily be restored to once again become an even more elegant and attractive home.
• 3 Bedrooms downstairs
• Great kitchen & dining area
• Elegant living room with fireplace
• Main bathroom
• Spacious front verandah
• Massive paved area around the back
• 4th bedroom upstairs has raked ceilings and includes an en-suite, a self contained living area plus an outside deck with views.
• Double tandem Garage
• Elevated 1065 sqm block with good city views from the back
• Approx 21m frontage
• Fully fenced
• Side access to a Large shed at the back
• Renting for $510/week
This property could also potentially be sub-divided into two blocks (subject to council approval) and at this price is amazing value. So whether you're an owner, an investor or a developer call us today to make sure you're one of the first to inspect!!
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Open Fireplace
Share this property
Property Type House
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Norman Park.View Profile