66 Douglas Street, Greenslopes
Family Oasis- Entertainer's Delight!
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Greenslopes, close to Greenslopes hospital, sits this simply stunning Queenslander! The property offers charm, warmth and family practicality. The elegant homes features are evident from the moment you step in the door from the front veranda, polished wood floors, classic high ceilings, large windows and VJ boards throughout.
This immaculately presented home features
- Generous bedrooms with air conditioning & timber floors
- Well appointed bathroom
- Perfectly positioned private dining room featuring french doors onto the front veranda
- Large kitchen with dishwasher & chef style gas cooking
- Light and airy sun room featuring classic stain glass windows
- Sitting area offers bi fold windows for you to enjoy the view to Mt Coot-tha a glimpse of the city or overlook the garden below
- Large entertainers room, featuring a cinema style projector, bar area & bi-fold doors open onto rear covered outdoor retreat
- 3 generous bedrooms all serviced by a family sized bathroom
- Private study with outdoor access
- Remote lock up garage
- Internal Laundry
- Polishes timber floors through out
- Air conditioning
- Fully fenced
- Pets on application
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Located in a quiet street, with Stones Corner shops on your door step and an easy commute to the CBD with direct City bus routes at the end of the road.
Interested in inspecting this property?
Please click on either the book inspection button or contact agent. If no inspection time is offered, please register so we can contact you once access is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
Share this property
Property Type House
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Greenslopes.View Profile