34 Thynne Avenue, Norman Park
Extended families and Couples sharing take note
This dual living house is perfect for the extended family or 2 couples wanting to share.
- High ceilings, VJ walls, polished floorboards and stained glass casement windows.
- The modern kitchen features stone bench-tops and dishwasher.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms and an additional sleepout.
- The sleepout could be used as a 3rd bedroom or separate office.
- Full bath tub in the bathroom plus separate toilet.
- The large open plan living and dining opens through glass bi-folds to a rear deck that enjoys some city views and a fantastic suburban outlook.
- 3 bedrooms (with built-ins) modern kitchen & bathroom
- Large living area.
- There's fans in just about every room in the house and air-conditioning is a negotiable
Both levels are completely separate with their own individual entrances.
Interested in inspecting this property?
Please click on either the book inspection button or contact agent. If no inspection time is offered, please register so we can contact you once access is arranged. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
- Garage spaces: 2
Share this property
Property Type House
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Norman Park.View Profile